1 to 1 personal coaching (in person or over the phone/ skype)
Please find below all the terms and conditions for the 1 to 1 personal coaching from any and all coaches and trainers in association with Paul Ryder Coaching
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered from Paul Ryder or any member of the Paul Ryder Coaching team, as well as information on the website, blog or podcast has been created to help you become more self-aware and to expand a selection of strategies in life situations.
1. Coaching Disclaimer
I understand and accept that any coaching services or suggestions I will receive during or outside of coaching sessions are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I
I understand that I am fully responsible for any results of actions that I take as a result of 1 to 1 coaching. I accept that all suggestions and techniques offered by my coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving the areas of intention I have set with my coach. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give consent to my coach to support me, but accept and understand that results are not guaranteed.
I accept that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that my coach is not licensed by any governing body in the UK even though the sessions may take place in the UK.
I accept that my coach will completely protect any information I disclose as confidential unless I state otherwise in written on email form. I also accept that if I have reported any illegal activates or that a person’s life is in direct danger then it is my coaches’ responsibility to disclose this information to the appropriate authorities. Also that my coach would have to disclose this information is requested by legal authorities.
I understand and accept that forms of technology such as email, text, phone, Skype and other technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality.
I declare that I have agreed to the terms in this document in sound mind and body.
2. Coaching duration
1 to 1 coaching sessions can be booked up to a maximum of 2 month in advance of starting only upon agreement with the coach or trainer.
The number, duration and frequency of sessions will be discussed and agreed with myself and my coach before 1 to 1 coaching will commence.
3. Cancellations/ rearranging sessions and late fees
I agree and accept that there is a minimum 24 hour cancellation policy, to which I have to notify and receive confirmation from my coach that I am unable to attend. I agree that if I cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice that I will be pay the full session fee even if I cannot attend.
Paul Ryder Coaching and all coaches agree that they will provide at least 24 hours’ notice upon a cancellation of a session. If less than 24 hours’ notice the coach will provide the next session free of charge.
I agree and accept that it is my responsibility to start the session on time and that they session will finish on time regardless if I am late. If I am late I also agree to pay the full coaching fee.
4. Pre booked sessions
I understand that if I take a course of coaching sessions that there may be a time limit on the course. I agree to take the sessions within this time and understand I will forfeit any sessions not taken within this set time period.
Any fees paid in advance will be refunded within 24 – 72 hours upon request of termination of the coaching. This will be minus any transaction fees and only sessions outside of a 24 hour cancellation time period.
I understand that if I pay for a session or sessions in advance that I will take the coaching session(s) that I have paid for within the agreed time or the latest of 6 months of the payment or my payment fee is forfeited.
I understand that even if I have pre booked a course of sessions that Paul Ryder Coaching or my coach retains the right to cancel the sessions, with or without explanation and refund my monies within 72 hours
I understand that all sessions will either be in person at an agreed location or over the phone or skype.
5. Session Fees / Payments
Session fees are to be paid either before (or if agreed with the coach) on the day of the session. All session fees are to be made promptly at due time and a failure to do so could lead to a termination of the coaching contract
Fees can be paid online by debit or credit card using the PayPal or stripe payments systems, by standing order, by bank transfer. Where receipts are requested by the client, they will be sent by e-mail unless otherwise requested.
6. Between Sessions
Through the sessions the coach may assign the tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation for these tasks to be completed, but not doing so may slow the progress for the aims and outcomes of the desired personal outcomes.
Brief contact in between sessions is completely fine in the form of text or email feedback on the understanding that the coach may or may not be able to return contact immediately. However, continual contact or a more in-depth request requiring at set time will be classed as a partial session and will incur an addition session fees in relation to time taken.
I understand that all information I provide is in strict confidentiality and will never be shared with anybody business or otherwise unless I personally request my coach to do so.
8. Early Termination
In such circumstances, as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Paul Ryder Coaching can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given either immediate or reasonable notice of termination and all monies paid will be refunded within 72 hours.
9. On-line courses
All on-line courses have a 30 day money back guarantee. It is the members responsibility to contact support within this time if they feel the course is not suitable for them and request a refund. All refunds will be returned on the same financial path they were paid on e.g. credit card or paypal. Refunds are not permitted after the 30 day period.
When 1 to 1 coaching comes as part of an on-line course, although the digital course is eligible for the 30 day money back guarantee, the 1 to 1 coaching is exempt from the refund. However if the client feel that the initial sessions is not as expected or below standard or any breach of terms from the coach, then the client can request a refund for that session and if both coach and client agree then a refund will be made and all further coaching sessions will be terminated.
For any questions or if any part of this page is unclear please CONTACT US HERE
Paul Ryder Coaching Membership
Please find below all the terms and conditions for the Paul Ryder Coaching membership site.
1. Personal conduct
This is a group where people can come together to work on solutions to create harmony between people they are finding difficult at times, so please align with the following at all times.
- No criticism or negative judgment of any member
- No negative judgement of anybody you refer to in a post. Yes it may a challenging situation BUT this is not a group for venting
- No shock tactic posts or attention seeking. We have all experienced hard times but sometimes other members may find it uncomfortable to have extremes pushed into the group
- No promotion or suggestions of any drugs, diets or extreme techniques. This group is for verbal and emotional based techniques only
- Keep on topic of practical psychological techniques and communication strategies
- If you post about a challenging situation you are having it must be followed up by asking for solutions of how to move forwards
- NO self promotion or selling. That is completely disrespectful and will be an instant ban
- You don't have to post or comment as some members just want to observe, but be aware your experiences may help others grow
- Be aware it is a group online when posting, it is my intention to only attract highly respectful people but its your responsibility to post safely.
- If you post on a sensitive topic and it does get attacked, do not start to fight, flag it for spam and it will be assessed.
- PLEASE .... share success stories.... the more the better!
2. Payments and fees
It is each members responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient monies in their bank account each month if they are on a month by month payment plan.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee which is applicable to the first 30 days of the subscription. After this date, full payments are to be made each month.
You may also cancel your monthly subscription at any time via your account page, but due to the nature of the Service no refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid, excluding the 30 day money back guarantee as stated above.
If a member wishes to cancel their plan after the first month. Upon cancellation, they will still have access to the membership site until the paid month has expired. No refunds will be made.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee which is applicable to the first 30 days of the subscription. After this date, no refunds will be issued and the membership will be accessible until the end of the term.
At Paul Ryder Coaching we take member conduct very seriously.
If you have a complaint in regards to another member, please contact support with full details and we will investigate and give a response as soon as possible. All the information provided will be held in the utmost confidentiality.
If a complaint has been made against a member, that member will be contacted immediately with full details of the enquiry and will be given an opportunity to explain their point of view.
Any member who has been found in breach of the rules of the membership will either be given an explanation of their breach and a first warning to conduct their actions in a more respectful manner. Or they will be issued with a ban. Upon a ban through breach of rules, no refunds will be issued.
All member information is strictly confidential and will never be disclosed by any member of Paul Ryder Coaching.
9. Lawful Purposes
You may only use the membership site lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for any purchases made. You agree to use the site and to purchase services or products through the site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You agree not to post or share through any area of the site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, is threatening, abusive, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
10. Our right to refuse
At Paul Ryder Coaching, we share that we can and will refuse any member who we feel is not a right fit for the site. We reserve the right to withhold an explanation as to why and any pressurising or abuse from a refused application may result in contacting authorities.
For any questions or if any part of this page is unclear please CONTACT US HERE
Paul Ryder Coaching TRAINING COURSE CONTRACT
DEPOSITS AND COURSE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
All instalment fees must be paid on time. In the event that the student misses two payments, without prior authorization, then Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to withdraw the student from the course. There will be no refund of fees paid. Any remaining fees will become immediately due.
All fees must be paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to attending practical training dates, unless an instalment plan has been agreed at the time of enrolment with Paul Ryder Coaching. If fees are unpaid without prior notice, then Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to withdraw the student from the course. There will be no refund of fees paid. The remaining course fees will become immediately due.
Courses are intensive and require hard work and dedication, including a considerable amount of out-of- class homework and practice. Most live classes start at 9.45am and finish at 5pm unless otherwise arranged by the training manager. Session times are agreed on the induction day.
To monitor the learning process, feedback is expected from the student after receiving course instructions whether practical or theory. This must be handed in regularly, so that any learning difficulty can be dealt with straight away.
ATTITUDE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Students positive attitude is expected at all times. This helps establish good working relationships and relaxed atmosphere in class. This is taken into consideration in assessing students competence. A student who adopts a negative attitude cannot be assessed as competent. If such negative attitude is disruptive to the rest of the class, the student will be asked to leave, under the Paul Ryder Coaching terms and conditions. Aggressive, abusive or disruptive or discriminatory behavior will result in removal from the course, this includes discrimination on the grounds of sex, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other issue, which is found to be offensive to others. Damages may be sought from any student removed from the course under these circumstances.
HYGIENE AND BEHAVIOUR & HEALTH AND SAFETY
All students must be aware of their own personal hygiene when attending the practical sessions. All students must ensure that they adhere to Paul Ryder Coaching policy on clinic hygiene when attending practical sessions, this policy extends to all training rooms and communal areas. All students are expected to behave in a professional manner towards fellow students, tutors, staff, clients and visitors to Paul Ryder Coaching. Any students not adhering to these terms will be removed from the course. There will be no refund of course fees.
A complaints procedure to safeguard student’s interest is in place. This will be discussed on the first day of the practical training.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*These are agreed and accepted upon your enrolment.
All students must abide by the Paul Ryder Coaching terms and conditions laid out below:
The terms and conditions laid out below form the basis of the contract between Paul Ryder Coaching and yourself. Please read them carefully as a contract is a legally binding agreement.
1. The completed enrolment forms contract you to pay for the course(s) detailed on the enrolment. This applies to both on-line and posted applications and also to telephone enrolments. Your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) are unaffected. This clause applies to all courses, classes and training events.
2. Deposits course fees are non-refundable. You are entitled to request a refund of all monies paid within the first 14 days of enrolment under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
3. If instalment payments are required, this must be requested at the time of booking. All instalments must be made by direct debit, and are collected on the 1st of each month. If you do not complete the direct debit form, you are responsible for ensuring instalment payments are made on the 1st of each month either by credit/debit card or bank transfer/BACS. Should any payment not be received on time, we reserve the right to charge a £20 administration fee.
4. For courses with live practical training classes included the following will apply: Courses must be paid for at least 4 weeks prior to starting the practical training, unless instalment payments have been requested at the time of enrolment. All payments must be completed at least 4 weeks prior to completing the practical training. One and two day workshops must be paid for in full at the time of enrolment. It is the students responsibility to ensure that all payments are made.
5. For online or distance courses, these can be paid for with an initial deposit, and a maximum of 4 consecutive monthly instalments via direct debit. If you cancel the direct debit before the course is paid in full, the remaining balance will become immediately due.
6. In the event that you cannot attend the live practical training dates booked, Paul Ryder Coaching will endeavor to book you on an alternative course. Such alterations must be made in writing to our Head Office, giving at least 28 days notice prior to the agreed course start date. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to charge a course fee surcharge. This is due to loss of earning from the cancelled space, and also from the alternative course dates. In the event that the space cancelled was booked at a special offer rate, we cannot guarantee that the special offer will be available on the new dates, In this instance, the full fee will become payable. The charging of the surcharge is at the discretion of Paul Ryder Coaching.
6. If you fail attend the booked practical training dates, without notification, you will still be charged for the full cost of the course, workshop or training event.
7. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to refuse any application.
8. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to alter and amend any aspect of our courses, at any time, without notice, this includes, and not limited to, course fees, modules, tutors, course texts and awarding body.
9. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to cancel a course after acceptance of application for enrolment. In this event we will reimburse, in full, any course fees paid. Please note that Mind Island’s liability will be limited to the value of the course fees paid. We would recommend that travel insurance is taken out to cover the travel and accommodation during the duration of the practical training dates.
10. Paul Ryder Coaching reserve the right to cancel any student’s practical training without notice in the event of abusive, aggressive or discriminatory behaviour towards any member of Mind Islands staff, students or visitors. No refund of course fees will be given. The list is not an exhaustive one, but includes: foul and abusive language, racist, sexist or homophobic remarks, failure to participate in required practical sessions, behavior that results in the class being disrupted, or teaching being interrupted, derogatory or defamatory comments, either verbal or written, insulting behavior, either verbal or written. This extends to any of the above activities which create additional administrative workload to deal with. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to seek compensation for any fees, legal or otherwise, incurred whilst dealing with behavior or activities mentioned in this section.
11. This course contract is agreed to at the time of enrolment.
12. Split dates, on the weekday courses are available if confirmed at the time of initial application, a 50% surcharge may be added. The surcharge is due to loss of revenue from additional courses where a space has been utilised.
13. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to change the training venue, without notice, in the event of the original venue being unavailable, unsuitable, or for any other reason.
14. Students must attend 100% of the practical training dates as required. Students missing any training days will be required to attend alternative dates at a cost of £100 per day. Any student not able to attend booked training dates will have alternative dates offered, at a cost of £100 per day. The charging of this fee is at the discretion of the Paul Ryder Coaching Training Director.
15. Any student not reaching the required standard will be allowed to re-sit any written examinations and practical assessments at a later date. The first re-sit will be £150. Subsequent re-sit will be charged at £250, up to a maximum of two re-sits.
16. Upon successful completion of the booked training course, an appropriate internally issued qualification will be issued, with the following conditions; all home study coursework is completed, required hours case studies to industry standard have been completed and full payment for the course has been made. Certification is issued on three dates per year. All externally awarded qualifications will be subject to Awarding Body criteria for issue, which includes internal and external verification, completion of theory exam papers, portfolio and case studies. Certification is subject to internal verification, only when all home study and case studies have been received. All timescales are based on receipt of full portfolio of evidence as above, and will commence when all the criteria has been met
17. All courses must be completed within 12 months of enrolment.
18. Students must log onto either their members area page if allocated, on a regular basis to check for any updates and important information. This is the responsibility of the student and Paul Ryder Coaching accept no responsibility for any student not checking updates.
19. Replacement Paul Ryder Coaching certificates will be charged at £30 each. Replacement externally awarded certificates are charged separately by the Awarding Organization.
20. From time to time during the practical training, the use of photographic and video equipment will be in use. Paul Ryder Coaching reserves the right to use any photographs or videos obtained during the practical training for use in promotional or marketing materials, for publicity or educational purposes. Any students wishing to take photographs or videos, can do so with the permission of the course tutor, however such photographs or videos cannot be used on any social media platform or Youtube.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions should be directed to Paul Ryder, Training Director at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are agreed to upon enrolment as per your application form.
For any questions or if any part of this page is unclear please CONTACT US HERE